How to reach us: means of transport, maps, timetables and travel times.
La Rosa sul Mare
via dei Diamanti. 16 – 96100 – Siracusa – P.IVA 01145630891
Tel. + 39.0931.714813 – Fax + 39.0931.714970 – E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS Coordinates DD (decimal degrees): Latitude: 37.007665 | Longitude: 15.311788
GPS Coordinates DMS (degrees, minutes, secondes): Longitude EAST 15°18’43” Latitude: NORTH 37°00’28”
How to reach us by car:
- Depart from Motorway MESSINA–CATANIA
- Depart from Motorway PALERMO-CATANIA
- Depart from CATANIA or CATANIA AIRPORT
- Take the A18 Motorway Catania-Siracusa. At the end of the motorway continue straight on SS 114-E45 towards Siracusa. At km 152.800, (panel marked left in the fast lane of the SS114-E45), exit on the right at junction SIRACUSA, the junction before the indication GELA. (Warning: do not exit at Siracusa Nord).
- From the point indicated “you are here” (see map), follow the SS124 to Siracusa, straight on until you get to the big “round” (Siracusa city entrance) – Km. 3,900
- At the second crossing of the roundabout turn right on to Via Columba and continue until the end of Via Columba – Km. 0,800
- At the roundabout turn right and take Via Elorina-SS115, continue straight ahead until the left you will see the petrol station Q8 – Km. 3,300
- Immediately after passing the petrol station Q8 turn left for the SP58 and continue straight until the last roundabout, on the left there is a small supermarket “Coca Cola” – Km. 4,700
- From the small supermarket “Coca Cola”, straight for the SP 110, after – Km. 1,100
- turn right to Via delle Perle, after 70m turn left in Via dei Diamanti, continue for 200m.
- Arrival to “LA ROSA SUL MARE” Via dei Diamanti n°16
How to reach us by bus:
Timetable bus n.23 to and from the city center
Ast bus stop is at 300m from La Rosa sul Mare. Exit the gate and turn left, at the bottom of the road turn right for Via delle Perle, continue for 70m and turn right on the road Capo Murro di Porco, continue for 100m and take the opposite side of the road.
Terminal Bus V.G. Rubino: C.Umberto: V.Foro Siracusano: C.Gelone: V.Paolo Orsi: Via Columba: S.S.115 Via Elorina: Bivio Faro Carrozzieri: V. Lido Sacramento: V. La Maddalena: Punta Del Pero: V. Isola: Via Mallia: S.P.110 Plemmirio Strada Capo Murro di Porco (bus stop La Rosa sul Mare): S.P.58: Costa Bianca: Terrauzza: Tonnara: Bivio Arenella: Traversa per Arenella: P.Lido Arenella: V.Isola delle Molucche: S.P.104: Milocca: S.P.58 (a sin.): S.S.115: V.Pantanelli: S.P.14: V.Ermocrate: P.Stazione: C.Umberto: Via Elorina: V.G. Rubino
from Via G. Rubino: 6:45 – 8:30 – 10:00 – 11:30 – 13:00 – 14:30 – 16:00 – 17:30 – 19:00 – 20:30
from S.P.110 Plemmirio Strada Capo Murro di Porco (bus stop La Rosa sul Mare): 7:05 – 8:50 – 10:20 – 11:50 – 13:20 – 14:50 – 16:20 – 17:20 – 19:20 – 20:50
from Lido Arenella: 7:20 – 9:10 – 10:40 – 12:10 – 13:40 – 15:10 – 16:40 – 18:10 – 19:40 – 21:10
from Via G. Rubino: 8:15 – 11:15 – 15:45 – 18:45
from S.P.110 Plemmirio Strada Capo Murro di Porco (bus stop La Rosa sul Mare): 8:35 – 11:35 – 16:05 – 19:05
from Lido Arenella: 8:55 – 11:55 – 16:25 – 19:25
The main airport connections
How to reach us by sea
TTT Lines: (Call Center – Telephone +39.892.112)
From Napoli to Catania daily departure 21.00 and arrival 07.30 day after.
From Catania to Napoli daily departure 24.00 and arrival 11.00 day after – sunday departure 19.30.
The service is carried out with the new motor ships “Partenope” e “Tricania”
On board are available a restaurant, 2 bars, self-service, shops, video games room, children’s area.
Grimaldi Lines: (Call Center – Telephone +39.892.112)
The service is carried out with the motor ship “Regal Star” with meals included in the rate
From Genova to Catania (Sicily) every Saturday
From Civitavecchia to Catania (Sicily) every Tuesday
From Valletta (Malta) to Catania (Sicily) Wednesday and Sunday
You can book in REAL TIME and print your ticket immediately.
Virtu Ferries: (Call Center – Telephone +39.095-7222295)
From Valletta (Malta) to Catania (Sicily)